Sunday 24 August 2014

GREASE IS THE WORD


If anyone reading this has not seen or can not name at least five songs from the musical/ movie 'Grease'... GET OUT YOU UNEDUCATED WEIRDO! I kid really but srsly, do yourself a favour and at least watch the movie, Johnny Travolta was a complete STUD!

The other night, my best friend, her BF, her mum, her sis, my mother and myself went out for cocktails at the Sebel before treating ourselves to the grooviness that is Grease the Musical. Of course being Carrie Bradshaw I had a cosmopolitan while we caught up on what had been happening over the last week or so.

The musical was fabulous, so bright, energetic, funny, ROB MILLS YOUR HOT, catchy and boy was Todd McKenney a star or what? For the five minutes that teen angel was in Grease, Todd sure showed the difference between an actor and a star through the audiences reception of him, they went absolutely wild! I loved John Paul Young's little two lines from 'Love is in the air' he snuck in during the finale, twas a pretty cool crossover. Burt Newton was charming, as was the actor who portrayed Kenickie. I didn't think much of the actress who played Sandy though, she was a little dull and looked out of place and awkward compared to the other characters.

Overall it was a great night and I was totally ready to bust into the nearest night club and pull my best grease lightning/ hand jive/ beauty school drop out dance moves.






JACKET: Witchery
TOP: H&M
SKIRT: T by Alexander Wang
SHOES: Dolce Vita 
BAG: Chloe
RINGS: H&M

Love each moment
T x

No comments:

Post a Comment