Saturday 9 August 2014

DEVOUR



For the past ten years that I have lived in my current house, we have struggled to find a good coffee and breakfast joint that wasn't the disaster that has become of Billy Baxters. Earlier this year, our prayers to the coffee gods were answered in the form of Devour Cafe and Patisserie. Its located in the suburb of Richmond on Davenport Terrace and open for breakfast, lunch and that afternoon coffee and cake craving. 

I stopped by yesterday (again) with my home girl Jem from jemimahgrace.blogspot.com.au  for a long overdue catch up after my trip to America. Although I have reverted back to being a vegan, they don't cater for us nut jobs so I had poached eggs on sourdough toast with smashed avocado, asparagus and a pinch of crumbled feta cheese. Although I never-ever eat meat or drink milk anymore, I couldn't resist. I swear I am the worst vegan ever.

If you love your eggs and tasty pastries get your ass down to Devour for good coffee, good friends and food to die for. They also have macaroons, 'nuff said. 


T x


No comments:

Post a Comment